Friday, November 24, 2006

Project Philippe 365


Francois gave me the idea: one photo per day for a year. I'm doing it with Philippe, to see how he changes day after day. I've started about a month ago and missed a couple of days but in general you can see how it is... It's on Flickr again, under the set PP365. Other photos of the family will be posted in other sets.

New baby skill: Philippe started drooling a few days ago. I read it lasts until they learn to swallow their saliva - around the age of 19 months. A long way to go! You're likely to see bibs on the photos from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea Edith. I'm going to look it up for sure. I'm in Trois-Rivières right now. I had coffee with Jécika. I'll give her your blog's address. Oh, and I gave up my Project 365 after a fortnight. I'm an idiot. I guess I'll re-name it Project 14.