Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Job interview

I'm going for a job interview tomorrow. Is that silly or what? I plan to be on leave for at least another 6 months, but of course, opportunities never come when you have nothing to do. Just like the day we bought our loft in Montreal, Marc was also signing his contract to move to Australia to work. Major events in my life seem to always happen simultaneously. Or is it the case for everyone else???

When I filled out the application for this Manager Information Systems position, I was 38 weeks pregnant, sitting on the fit ball, trying to focus on the professional achievements of the last 2 years. I should really update that CV more often! Three days later, my son was born and I forgot all about it... Now it's time to get back into it. I cross my fingers all will go smoothly. I've never been on interviews where I knew everyone on the panel, plus where 2 of the interviewers are actually the referrees on my CV. Should be interesting. Girl's concern: the good thing is I still fit in my best outfit!!!

I'll tell you more when it's over.



No comments: