Friday, June 27, 2008

Going Out

Tonight is SKM's (Marc's company) end of financial year party. Partners are invited but not kids, so Philippe will be experiencing a new baby sitter for the night! Well, for about 45 minutes, then he'll be asleep.

I should be excited. The function is held in a trendy bar in the city, with loud music and lots of drunk people. I feel awkward going out with my near-29-week belly! Somehow, watching a good movie sitting comfortably (impossible these days) on my couch seems like a more natural option at this stage.

On the other hand, we hardly ever take the time to do things just the 2 of us, or I should say, without young Prince Philippe. So a bit of grown up talk won't hurt! Actually, now that I think of it, no one there but us has got young children. Wow, that should really change me.

Have great summer weekend in the Northern Hemisphere. And if you're in Tassie, well, cover up!

No comments: