Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My StarMania CD: where the bloody hell are ya?



I gave it away before I left Montreal in 2004. Was I stupid or what? Have you got it??? I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner when it suddenly hit me: I started singing Ziggy for no reason. My 2 men are in bed with a cold (boooooh!) and I'm back in high school with Ziggy, la Serveuse Automate and Johnny Rockfort... Mais ou est donc ce foutu CD???

We're back! We've been home for exactly a month. Not that I know where home is at the moment, all very confusing. Where did May 2007 go? I don't know. I've got soooooooo many topics I want to write about, especially the trip, but can't seem to find the time. I've been busy making puree for my son as he now eats like a little pig and always wants more and more of the good stuff I prepare. I actually just dropped an ice cube container full of prune puree to be frozen in the freezer. What a lovely mess. I only stopped singing for a few seconds to replace the words with a big "tabarnak" then I kept singing while mopping between the bloody freezer cracks for about 20 minutes! The engineers who designed freezer apparently never thought that you could spill liquid on the way in. Pas fort! What makes me sad is all the puree that ended-up in the sink...

Anyway, we had a great trip around the world, except for Air Canada. They really sucked. I'll tell you more about the trip soon. It was just a quick word to say hello as some people are starting to wonder where / why we're hiding. Photo: the Brunet-Watson Domingue family in Vancouver before heading back to Australia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about StarMania. I have the LP in St-Stanislas, I guess it's time to move on and buy the CD. I'll look for it on iTunes. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Ybuqc said...

Ouf, je commencais a me faire du soucis! Je visitais le blog presque tous les jours en esperant qu'il y aurait des nouvelles...
Je sais ce que tu veux dire par "Not that I know where home is at the moment, all very confusing", je le vis a chaque voyage en France dans la famille!
Au passage, moi aussi, je l'ecoute regulierement mon CD de StarMania!
Love,
Carole

Anonymous said...

Je suis contente de vous lire enfin ma p'tite famille est de retour je m'ennuyai de vous portez vous bien et à bientôt


Lynda et Léa gros bisous à vous trois xxx