Thursday, October 19, 2006

One more friend on the web!


My friend Francois asked my for photos of my life in Tassie for 2 years before I managed to send him something. It helped me realise I could do better to stay in touch with people I like around the planet.

Since then, I've caught up with technology (would you believe it - me, an IT analyst). In the last year, I bought a digital camera, started using email (outside work) and my Yahoo account and made this blog with Marc - Marc created the blog but I'm now the main contributor. My next challenge is to make movies from the images I recorded since Philippe's birth on the video camera.

Now, am I right to complain about my friends and family not using the internet??? Maybe, maybe not. Since I've been on maternity leave, I've been looking forward to get any news from Francois, my only friend with a blog. But not anymore. I couple days ago, I found out that Pascal, another of my friend in Canada has got a blog too. That's great! I now have 2 friends I can look forward to hear from. And I'm sure there is more of you out there.

DO YOU KNOW ME and HAVE YOU GOT A BLOG or a PHOTO ALBUM? If the answer is yes, hurry up! Send me the links so I can stay tuned.

Enjoy spring or fall, depending where you are!
Edith

No comments: